More and more lately, I have become convinced that, at least for myself, WordPress is going to be my platform of choice for any new sites I am setting up. I recently used it purely as a CMS site for a private site and loved how easy it was to do that.
Anyway, there are tons of free themes out there and a growing number of “premium” themes. Small Potato at WPDesigner is straddling that line ever-so-slightly with his $5 WordPress Themes Club project, which promises at least 12 new themes in a year for a $5 fee. Stirring things up even more, however, Small Potato has decided to give away 20,000 club memberships for free through various blogs.
Each week I am going to post a question for you to answer in the comments below, and at least one lucky winner will be chosen at random from those who participate to receive a free membership.
1) Week #1 Question: Is WordPress your favorite blogging platform. and if not, what is?
- 6 Free Halloween WordPress Themes
- Question of the Week #2: What do you want to see more of on Design Bliss?
- Question of the Week #3: Illustrator Vs Photoshop…which do you use more?
- Letter to the DeviantART Community (and My Site Visitors)
- Free Christmas Website Templates and Themes
This post is tagged